Thursday, September 27, 2007

Clip in Hair Highlights...very cool

I like change. I like it so much that when it comes to coloring my hair, "permanent hair color", doesn't always seem like the best choice. I've colored my hair since high-school and am not really sure what my natural color is! I like to lighten it up in the summer, darken it in the fall and sometimes I wish I had the guts to really put some funky colors in there.

Well, there's an awesome new solution - clip in hair highlights. You can literally change them to suit your mood, for an event, or just to scare your parents or friends! They come in a wide variety of shades from light blonde to bright blue! They look surprisingly natural and are easy to use.

There are many brands out there to choose from. I found a couple of sites that give great examples of these clip-in highlights. They range in price and go from natural to funky.

http://www.hairtimestreaks.com/

http://www.ultimatelooks.com/hairpiecelistingpages/hairhighlights1.htm

No comments: